Have you ever received good advice that you were unable to follow? Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found to be unsustainable? Have you ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone?
Health Coaches are knowledgeable advisors who provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. As your Health Coach, I will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what changes are necessary for you.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
As a client of my health coaching programs, you can…
- set and accomplish goals that empower and invigorate you
- learn how to be an active participant in your healthcare
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
To decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule a free initial consultation with me. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.
Real Simple Workshops**
Would you like to have me come talk to your business, church, school or community group about real foods? Want to host a “real foods” or fermentation workshop at home with a small group of friends (and a bottle of wine, perhaps)? If you are excited about the difference good health can make and want to get everyone else to understand, click here to contact me!
My one-on-one personal coaching program includes…
- an assessment of your satisfaction throughout multiple areas of your life
- two 50-minute sessions per month ( in-person, via video chat, or telephone)
- e-mail support between sessions
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- my personal commitment to your health and success
Not ready for one-on-one coaching? How about getting together your Bible study, mom’s group, or several of your friends. We’re stronger together!
My group coaching program includes…
- all of the support and resources of individual coaching but in a group setting
- flat rate for 3-8 people – you build the group, you all share the cost!
- two 80-minute sessions per month
– Grocery Shopping Tour
- Unravel the secrets of food labels
- Learn how to find the healthiest bargains
- Includes handouts and recipe ideas
- Crash course on the basics of planning meals and shopping trips
– Pantry Rehab and Meal Planning Basics
- Purge your pantry of all the foods sabotaging your health
- Reorganize your kitchen, taking note of dietary needs and health goals
- Learn the basics of healthy, easy and delicious weekly meal preparation
Happy Me Package
–Designed to focus on you, this program will help you learn to care for yourself.
(6 x 50-minute sessions over the course of 3 months)
- Accept permission to focus on yourself
- Develop a balance between your responsibilities and your own self-care
- Create attainable goals to increase your happiness
- Explore the different types of journaling and find one that resonates with you
- Receive support, recommendations, handouts, recipes and other materials
- Experiment with new foods and how they affect your mood and energy
One for the road…
— Single Session assessment and check-in
- In person, or via video chat or telephone, we will touch base to see where you are in your journey to health. I will answer whatever questions you have and offer recommendations for how to take it a step further, wherever you happen to be. Curious about fad diets? Not sure how to break out of your plateau? YOU direct the conversation!
*Every life is unique, because of this all programs are tailor made to fit your situation. Specific details are not available in a generic format.
**Only available in Richmond and surrounding areas. Travel fees may apply.
Our time together is valuable. Therefore, cancellations and changes must be made at least 24 hours in advance. If less than 24 hours notice is given, a cancellation fee may apply (for prepaid packages, the missed session is considered forfeit). Thank you for your understanding.